Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Coma Might Feel Better

Sometimes I hear a song in a place that is random or not so random and it sticks, but it's not relevant yet...
So I wait....until it clicks.....because they always click eventually...
I don't think it's coincidence that I find these songs.
I believe in the something that helps me find the songs so I'll be able to express emotions that would otherwise be inaccessible.

I'll write about this once and then I'm finished.
It's not that it couldn't happen.
It's not that it wouldn't happen.
It's not that I don't want it to happen.
It just should NEVER happen.

I've been down this road once already.
Once was too many times.
But there is something.
Don't you agree?
It can't be all in my head.
Can it?
Not a big something
Not an overpowering something
Just something?

I hope so and I hope not simultaneously.

No comments: