Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is what was said. The truth. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Me: I've messaged 2 of my friends to find out about Wood. Do you have anything you need to say.
You: I appreciate your letter and what you are offering but because you did things in your own time it's too late. and you aren't going to move because you've decided you like it here.
Me: If you want to stay in this room in Syme you need to understand that you don't do anything. It's my decision and i'll make it in my own time and if i decide to stay and live exactly how i want, I wont feel sorry for you because I offered to have rules.
You: Why can't you do things when other people want to do them?
Me: because i wasn't ready.
You: elaboration on Christina's faults. Christina can't stand to lose...
Me: I know I can't stand to lose but you have the same fault.
You: I can't see any of my faults because i don't think i have them.
Me: Can't you see that you talk with your mouth wide open?
You: No i just talk about everything. It's not wrong.
Me: It is if you are talking about people's decisions behind their back.
You: No it isn't.
Me: Well i've known u a year and i can see your faults even if u can't and i can see that they are sooo much like mine and i completely admit to my faults. Why can't you?
You: because i don't have any. walks out


So that's not exactly what was said in the right order, but there is nothing there that isn't the truth of what happened. So please go talk to everyone about it like you always do and when they want to know what really happened please direct them here. Thank You.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

See...This is exactly what I told Kat happened, and what I told Zack happened. I don't change stories to make myself sound better, that would defeat the purpose of me talking to other people about them. Maybe you can see so clearly what you do wrong, but I have a bit of a problem with that, because I think about everything I do, and everything I say before I do it, so once it's done, I feel like it was the right thing. It's hard for me to see that it's wrong, like I can't correct work once it's done, because once I put so much thought behind things, it's hard for me to view them as wrong. It's hard for me to see which parts need to change. If you want me to see what I do wrong so badly. TELL ME! My god, just tell me. What is the problem with you explaining to me what I do that is so awful to you. I don't want to be this awful person that I apparently am, but I'm trying my best and it isn't working, so I'm going to need some outside advice. I don't think I'm perfect, and I didn't walk out, I went to CLASS. I didn't want to skip a class just to sit and have the same argument with you again and again. Tell me what makes me the devil, and I'll see what I can do about it. Until then, don't be mad at me for not changing.