Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hey this might be real

Here I am

Summer is almost over

It's a faze I'm almost over.

Everything has been fun,

but there's nothing that will last.

Well maybe there's one thing...

It's a challenge.

All the things i wanted to try were so easy.

He isn't.

I feel safe with him.

I feel challenged by him.

I feel passionate with him.

I have fun with him.

I can talk to him.

He makes me laugh.

He isn't leaving me.

But I can't have him?

It's like I'm getting all the perks

and none of the commitment

Why am i not happy?

I don't feel the need to tell people about him.

I just want him to feel some possession of me.

If i was his then I know he would take care of me.

I want to be taken care of.

and what's more I want to take care of him.

I want to let him flirt and know that he coming home to me.

That I'm the only one who really matters.

I want what George has.

I'm ready for something more.

something more serious.

I can keep pretending that i care at all about these other guys.

I really don't care at all.

They don't make me feel like he does.

He makes me feel like I've felt once before.

Sometimes when i think about missing that one boy I accidentally find myself thinking of him too.

Like sometimes they share one place in my heart.

I'd love to let him completely take over that space.

Or make a new space.

Or even want to make a new space.

How do you convince someone who has been hurt that this is for real.

and that he could lose something special if he doesn't try.

How do i convince him that I am special?

That i am good enough.

I want him to want all the things i want.

And still want to argue about everything else.

No comments: