Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BEHAVIORAL ISOLATION

Paying attention in Biology is futile

So was reading some kid's blog. I don't even know him but his blog is so much more interesting than mine. I pride myself on not caring about the drama, but lately I've been messing with more drama than even i can handle. I can't stand my mothers comments. "Why do you want to come home for church? Is someone going to meet you there?" Really there is nothing that makes me any more angry. I want to scream "NO I'm not coming home to meet anyone because I'm a complete idiot!" I don't know why i felt like i should tell her anyway. In what possible world did i think she'd understand my situation. I suppose it's my fault for not keeping her involved but I'm not starting now. So twice last weekend i slipped and called Syme home. I like my house but I'm so much happier in the dorm...sometimes...well not recently. Recently i haven't been happy anywhere. Whoops! I couldn't even stay away from the drama for two minutes!
There you have it!

oh you should google the title because that's totally how my life works...

No comments: