Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ummm okie dokie

Everyone else has a blog and I don't like posting blogs on Myspace because EVERYONE reads them! This way only the really nosey people (like my roommate) will see!

So the topic for today shall be this...
Why does it feel so empty not to have someone you really want to be with? I'm driving myself absolutely crazy because I don't have a crush on anyone! I think it is absurd that i can't handle myself like this. I just keep picking out random people to idolize until I realize I really don't like them at all. I really am not sure i've ever exsisted in this state before. I mean there is always someone even is it's a total longshot. So i picked out a longshot...but i don't think i did it because i like him. I think i did it because i wanted to have a person to like without having someone to like (that makes all kinds of sense i know) because now i can just be like I would like him but he has a girlfriend. How convienient is that?? IDK i feel stupid even thinking like this. Most people just assume that it's because i'm not over Jared but i feel like...even though i miss him...i don't want him back at all. Not unless he's undergone a huge life change which i doubt or his mom has died...oooo can i put that on the internet? Are you supposed to edit your blogs? man this is tough! so anyway there you have it! My right before work thoughts! and i don't want to go at all! EEEEEP!

No comments: