Friday, December 19, 2008

Things are on the up&up!

Today is a good day!
One of my best friends called me a liar and isn't speaking to me. Then her boyfriend informed me that i shouldn't worry because she and i were never really friends according to her anyway. Then he tried to tell someone else that nothing i said could be credible because I'm crazy!
And I am honestly not being sarcastic when I say today is a good day!
I had a good morning. I slept until 11:30 and then got to drive the fork lift! Last night when i couldn't sleep I got a whole bunch of my puzzle put together! Then i went and talked to someone today and I feel like I'm finally doing something to help myself. Now my mom is coming home early so we can just relax for a while and later I have plans with two really good friends to go somewhere i really love going! and then plans after that to hangout with a potential friend that I'm really excited about!
Everything has been working against me these past few days, but I'm still coming out, maybe not at the top, but somewhere solid in the middle.
I even wrote a new part to my song yesterday.
I really only expect things to improve over the remainder of this break. They could get worse, but I don't feel like they are going to.

No comments: