Thursday, November 13, 2008
My Neverending Love Letter: Day 1
I want to do things for the right reasons. God, I want every decision I make to bring me closer to You. I spend so much time everyday thinking about You, but should i be spending more time talking to You? It's so hard because i'm so confused I can't even organize my thoughts enough to express them to You. God, I feel like You are my everything and when i think of you i'm not scared, but instead my heart flutters because I'm completely and utterly in love with You. I want to know You. I want to constantly feel Your presence. Why can't i live like it? How do i live to show everyone who my truest love is? God, You constantly amaze me and hold me and rescue me. I want to praise You with not only my words but my movements. I want to see You glorifed in every breath i breathe. If only the earthly things didn't bog me down so. If only to be human wasn't to feel alone, to feel like You aren't enough. When You are Everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment