It did seem effortless.
Tell yourself It was no big deal.
But I know how much it took.
We live in a Black and White age.
You are either friends
Or you aren't.
So it's finally finished?
Really?
If you think so.
This time I wont argue.
You used to tell me all the time
that things were better when i didn't.
I say you are exactly where you need to be
and are going exactly where you need to go.
No i wont be proud of you this time.
and I don't think you'll make it by yourself.
Her? Exactly what you wanted isn't she? Exactly how you wanted me to stay.
I don't think she'll be the help you need.
Me? I'm tried of looking.
See, I don't know what I want,
But there's nothing new there, so here is the plan.
I'll live as wild as I can and still handle the guilt
and and tame as I need to to feel like myself.
If you want me out of your life, Stay the fuck out of mine!
That didn't make me feel any better.
It isn't at all what I wanted to say.
I doubt I'm the first person to be disappointed in their work.
God help me! I'm whole but I'm not better.
I can't even find closure on a blank page...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment